"Son of man, eat this book that I am giving you. Make a full meal of it!" So I ate it. It tasted so good—just like honey." ezekiel 3:3

Friday, July 16, 2010

Captivating, by John and Stasi Elredge a review

The book jacket of this book caused me to be a bit curious, claiming a woman's heart matters more than anything else in all creation. So, with that in mind I read Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge. I received the book free in return for this review through the Booksneeze Blogging for books program.

I found much of interest in this book. As a daughter who grew up craving the love that wasn't available to me, this book certainly hits home. Thankfully I am in a healthy, loving relationship with a husband who just happens to be doing things the right way.A man who walks with Christ, a man who values me as a woman. But, I realize not everyone is as blessed as I am.
I have been through the question of
This book will be helpful to a lot of women. I saw things some could learn from it. Honestly, I didn't learn anything new. I am a princess. I am loved as I should be. I value myself as I should. I don't really need the things this book espouses.

A fairly good book,but not one I would go out and buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment